- Do not use on aluminum weapon firing mechanisms and components.
- Coated surfaces should be allowed to dry completely prior to use.
- Bonding agents and graphite will begin to oxidize at temperatures above 450ºF/232ºC, and this coating is not recommended for high temperature applications.
- Do not use any grease, oil, or other petroleum product on top of this coating, as it may deteriorate the effectiveness of the graphite.
- Keep away from electrical contacts and sensitive electrical equipment as the graphite powder may cause a short-circuiting effect.
- Keep away from light colored clothing and fabric.